When a new contact texts in with your Keyword, you can automatically create a new Person in your Planning Center account and optionally add them to a Planning Center Workflow. In order to do this you will need to have editor, admin, or manager permissions in your Planning Center account.
- Create a new Keyword or select one of your already existing Keywords.
- Select the List(s) you want to attach to your Keyword and enter your auto-response message then click the "add step" button.
- Select "Push to Planning Center". If you haven't yet set up your Planning Center Integration just click "connect to Planning Center" to integrate. *note: Planning Center requires a first and last name in order to create a Person. When you add this step we will automatically add the Collect Name and Email step to your workflow if it hasn't already been created.
4. If you want to add your Subscribers to one of your Planning Center Workflows check the 'Add to Workflow' box and select the Workflow you want them to be added to.
5. Click 'Create' or 'Update Keyword'.
Now that you've set up your Keyword, everyone who texts in and fills out the form will be created as a new Person in your Planning Center account.
If the phone number already has a corresponding Person that's been synced into Clearstream we won't create a new Person. This will help prevent duplicates from being created in your Planning Center account.