Each outgoing message (messages sent to lists or individuals, keyword auto-responses, etc) counts as a message credit. If a message is sent to a List of 100 people, 100 message credits will be used. All incoming messages are free and not deducted from your message credit balance.
- You send a message to 500 people = 500 credits.
- 20 people reply back with questions = 0 credits.
- You respond to each of the 20 questions = 20 credits.
Things to note:
- Messages longer than 160 characters will use 2 credits per recipient, rather than 1 credit. You will see a character count when you're creating your message.
- Picture messages will use 3 credits per recipient.