First you'll need to get your contacts in your account. If you haven't done that yet, click here for the 4 primary ways to add contacts into Clearstream.
Once you have your contacts in your account go to the Messages page and click Create Message. Once you've typed out your message you can select your List(s) or search for specific Subscribers.
Once you've typed your message out and selected your recipients, click preview message. Double check everything and click Send. ✅
- For most use-cases, we recommend sending 1-2 messages per week max to your main church-wide List. If communicating with multiple groups, that of course doesn't apply.
- Keep the wording human. No one enjoys a spammy-worded text message. A simple way to gauge this: try reading your message out loud before sending.
- Send messages during normal hours: 8am-8pm. There are, of course, instances when a message needs to be delivered outside this window, but generally it's best to stick to these hours.
- Stay away from using lots of punctuation and line breaks. Make it concise and easy to read.
- Reply to incoming responses. When you send your message, you'll typically receive replies. All replies go into your Inbox. You can reply back to subscribers from your Inbox. Tip: make sure you have notifications enabled in your Settings so you can know when you have a new Inbox message.