If you have an existing phone number you'd like to use for your Longcode, we can port it to Clearstream. We can port wireless, landline, toll-free, and VoIP numbers.*
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your port request and the following information:
- The first & last name of the owner of the number. †
- The service address for the number. †
- Is the service address residential or business?
- Is the number wireless or landline/toll-free/VoIP?
- A filled-out and signed letter of authorization.
If the number is a Google Voice number:
Take a screenshot of the settings page, making sure it shows both the phone number and your email address.
If the number is a wireless, toll-free, landline, or VoIP number:
We'll need a copy of your most recent phone bill, dated within the last 30 days.
If the number is a wireless number, we will also need:
- The Wireless Account Number.
- The PIN for the account.
This process usually takes 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
* If you have a Twilio number, we can port those as well. The process is a little different, and takes less time. Please reach out to support.
† Note: The name and address must exactly match what is on record at your current service provider.